The Kardex Remstar Lektriever vertical carousel is a secured automated filing vertical carousel with the minimum capacity of 16 four-drawer file cabinets designed to manage a complete range of documents and media.
Delivering stored files and media to an operator with the push of a button, the Lektriever virtually eliminates wasted walking, searching and bending activities to dramatically improve productivity by up to 160%. Stored files and media can be physically secured with a lockable door and optional software can be integrated to record each transaction, providing reports by user.
Benefits at a Glance
- Increased Filing Capacity: With the capacity of 16 four-drawer file cabinets, the Lektriever vertical carousel provides more lateral filing inches (LFI) per square foot than traditional filing methods.
- File Security: Provides customizable levels of file security.
- Space Savings: Recover up to 70% floor space with floor to truss file storage.
- Improved Ergonomics: ADA intent, OSHA friendly design and fully compliant with Barrier Removal Act.
- Sustainable Design: An ergonomic design, reduced carbon footprint and improved productivity has a positive sustainable impact on people, planet, and profits.
The Kardex Remstar Lektriever vertical carousel is a series of vertically arranged rotating shelves (carriers) controlled by an electronic keypad to deliver files and media to the operator with a push of a button or scan of a bar code. The vertical carousel rotates and presents the item for picking to the operator at an ergonomic work counter for easy usage. Stored files and media can be physically secured with a lockable door and optional software can be integrated to record each transaction, providing reports by user. Available in a wide range of colors and finishes to match any office decor.